Monday, 4 April 2016
MANILA, Philippines - Pope Francis has sent a letter to presidential candidate Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, assuring him of prayers months after he cursed the pontiff during his proclamation speech last November.
“The Holy Father offers the assurance of his prayers for you, as he invokes upon you the divine blessings of wisdom and peace,” Angelo Becciu, a representative of Pope Francis, said in the letter addressed to Duterte.
The letter was written Feb. 24, 2016 and stated it was “from the Vatican.”
Duterte’s executive assistant Bong Go said that they received the letter last week through Davao Archbishop Romulo Valles.
Go said that Duterte sent a letter to Pope Francis last Jan. 21 to “sincerely apologize” for his remarks cursing the pontiff for the traffic jam that stranded the mayor’s car during the papal visit in January 2015.
Duterte explained in his letter that he was affected by the daily plight of the Filipino people that prompted him to utter the remarks against Pope Francis, Go said. In response, Becciu said that the pope “appreciates the sentiments which you expressed.”
Becciu’s letter was reportedly coursed through the papal nuncio in Manila before it was sent to the Archbishop’s Palace in Davao
Tuesday, 22 March 2016
AMAZING 5 LIMITED INVESTMENTS OPPORTUNITY
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amazing 5 Limited is an international wealth management company that offers individuals and groups the opportunity to participate in some of the most exciting global investments available. Our team has put together a portfolio of opportunities that provides highly lucrative returns on investments. Accounts with Amazing 5 Limited are completely private and offer state of the art security and information protection. We offer full account management and have a dedicated support team that is available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are incorporated as an offshore limited company in England and Wales. The regulatory standards in the UK are conducive to private banking and allow us to buy and sell quickly and utilize a flexible free trade structure. The key to our long-term financial success is working hard to identify and develop opportunities that create Multi-Streams of Income. Maintaining diversity and establishing opportunities across the globe is what makes Amazing5.net a true success. Currently, we are working on projects in some of the most exciting industries with operations in the world’s top markets. Some of our current holdings and investments include Real Estate (Sea-land residential development in Dubai and investments in Cacao and Tobacco production properties), Financial (IPO Financing and interests in Insurance and Mortgage lending), Tourism (Casino resorts in Macau and Key partnerships in travel worldwide), Import/Export (Facilitating Real-time Electronic Toy Trading between North America and China), Energy (Investments in alternative fuel and green initiatives). Future projects include work in E-Currency Exchange Services and Health Information and Product distribution. Our key strategy is to minimize the operational risks of investment by carefully selecting and investing in only the highest quality companies worldwide. We work in the most lucrative industries and maintain constant market observation for even the smallest of events. Profits from all ventures are used to enhance our programs and reinforced the stability of returns over time. Our company financing is solid, backed by an active pool of realized profits. High yield assets throughout the world allow us to maintain a consistent and securely backed portfolio. All clients have equal opportunity to benefit from an attractive 5% Daily plan while protecting their initial investment principle with the lowest risk available worldwide. Our Vision We welcome you to take a look around Amazing5.net and see what we have to offer. We are confident that you will love what you see. When you are ready to take the next step, click on the Sign Up link at the top of any page. We are excited to speak with you and look forward to helping with your passive income needs. Our clients have been realizing their financial dreams and securing their family’s future and now it is your turn to do the same. Amazing5.net is here to stay. We are committed to grow and compete in the field of high yield investment programs and are doing what it takes to make you a financial success. We strive to be the industry leader who you can trust, with your privacy and your investments. We aren’t offering the secret to success, but we have done the hard work for you. Join us in the celebrating our hard work by letting us help make you successful. Amazing 5 - The Ultimate High Yield Asset for your Financial Portfolio! Imagine, being able to free yourself from work, and spending your free time doing things that you really love to do, while being confident that you're financially secure? With Amazing 5, all of these dreams, can become... reality!
We have 2 investment plans to choose from. Both these investment plans are set up in such a way that even newbie investors will be able to make a decent profits with us.
The Five 5%
This investment plan runs for a term of 31 business days. The interest rate is 5% per day – paid from Monday through Friday – and will apply to all deposits regardless of how much you’ve deposited. During that term you should encounter 31 payment days, and that means by the time of expiry your total payments should have accumulated to 155%. That will mean your net profit is 55% as this investment plan include your principal. Upon expiry the interest would stop being credited unless you invest further. Example: if you'd start with $1,000 deposit, you'll be credited $50 interest every 24 hours for 31 business days. After 20 business days you'll pass break even point with 100% back and upon expiry your balance will amount to a total of $1,550.
112% The second plan is less profitable but does have the advantage of paying you the profit it does offer a whole lot faster. You will receive exactly 112% return in total (even on non-business days). We require the same $20 minimum deposit in order to join, and the plan’s duration runs for 10 calendar days. On expiry of the term you are paid back 112% on your investment, principal included. Or to put it another way – your own money back plus 12% profit. Simple example: If you'd start with $1,000 deposit in this plan, you'll be credited a total return of $1,120 after exactly 10 calendar days. Your net profit $120 and your principal of $1,000 will be automatically added into your account. You can then choose to withdraw or re-invest to increase your profits at anytime. check our website blog at
AMAZING 5 LIMITED INVESTMENTS OPPORTUNITY http://amazing5investmentsopportunity.blogspot.ca
or if you want to join and sign up click the banner below
or if you want to join and sign up click the banner below
Tuesday, 8 September 2015
CHANGES TO THE CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP ACT
THE FORMER CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENTS
Sets fines and penalties for fraud at a maximum of $100,000 and/or five years in prison.
The Federal Court decides whether to revoke your citizenship, if it is a complex case (e.g. war crimes, crimes against humanity, security, other human or international rights violations, and organized criminality).
Beginning on June 11, 2015, CIC will only accept the new application forms. Applications that were received on or after June 11, 2015 that do not use the latest version of the application will be considered incomplete and will be returned. Incomplete applications that were returned prior to June 11, 2015 must be resubmitted using the new application forms.
Citizenship and Immigration has also raised the fees for obtaining Canadian Citizenship to $630 per adult application and $200 for a minor.
Key changes in force June 11, 2015 include the following:
- Applicants must now be physically present in Canada for at least 1,460 days (four years) during the six years before the date of their application, and they must be physically present in Canada for at least 183 days in each of four calendar years within the qualifying period. This is aimed at ensuring that citizenship applicants develop a strong attachment to Canada.
- Applicants between the ages of 14 and 64 must meet basic knowledge and language requirements. This is aimed at ensuring that more new citizens are better prepared for life in Canada.
- Citizenship will be automatically extended to additional "Lost Canadians" on June 11, who were born before 1947, and did not become citizens on January 1, 1947 when the first Canadian Citizenship Act came into effect. This will also apply to their children born in the first generation outside Canada.
- Adult applicants must declare their intent to reside in Canada once they become citizens and meet their personal income tax obligations in order to be eligible for citizenship.
- To help improve program integrity, there are now stronger penalties for fraud and misrepresentation (to a maximum fine of $100,000 and/or up to five years in prison). This is aimed at deterring unscrupulous applicants who are prepared to misrepresent themselves, or advise others to do so.
- The newly designated Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is the new regulatory body for citizenship consultants. Only members of the ICCRC, lawyers or notaries (including paralegals and students at law) can be paid to provide citizenship applicants with representation or advice.
- Requires 183 days minimum of physical presence in Canada during each of the four calendar years that are fully or partially within the six years immediately before the date of application (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Eliminates use of time spent in Canada as a non-permanent resident (non-PR) for most applicants (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Introduces "intent to reside" provision (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Legislation now requires applicants aged 14–64 to meet language requirements and pass knowledge test (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Extends citizenship to "Lost Canadians" born before 1947 as well as their first generation children born abroad (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Expansion of criminal prohibitions to bar applicants for crimes committed abroad. (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Newly designated Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council is the new regulatory body for citizenship consultants.
- Gives the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada the authority to refuse an application for recognized status as a consultant if applicant commits fraud.
- Fines and penalties for fraud are up to a maximum $100,000 and/or up to five years in prison (in effect June 11, 2015).
- New offences and penalties will be implemented for a person who counsels known misrepresentation or represents or advises a citizenship applicant and are unauthorized to do so (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Gives Minister of Citizenship and Immigration authority to decide on most revocation cases.
- Complex revocation cases such as war crimes, crimes against humanity, security, other human or international rights violations, and organized criminality decided by the Federal Court (in effect May 28, 2015).
- Establishes authority to define what constitutes a complete application and what evidence applicants must provide (in effect since August 2014).
- Changes citizenship grant to a single-step process for most applications that reduces duplication and improves processing times (in effect since August 2014).
- Requires adult applicants to file Canadian income taxes, if required under the Income Tax Act, to be eligible for citizenship (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Authority to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens who served as members of an armed force of a country or an organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada (in effect May 28, 2015).
- Authority to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens who are convicted of terrorism, high treason, treason, or spying offences, depending on the sentence received (in effect May 28, 2015).
- Authority to deny Canadian citizenship to permanent residents who served as members of an armed force of a country or an organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada or who are convicted of terrorism, high treason, treason, or spying offences, depending on the sentence received (in effect June 11, 2015).
- Applicants can be refused for misrepresenting or withholding material facts on applications and are subsequently barred from being granted citizenship for five years (in effect May 28, 2015).
- Creates a fast-track mechanism for citizenship for individuals serving or on exchange with the Canadian Armed Forces to honour their service to Canada (in effect since June 2014).
The changes to the Canadian Citizenship procedure clearly make it much harder and more expensive to become a Citizen of Canada. In addition CIC is requiring strong proof of actual residence in Canada as part of the Citizenship Application process